Tuesday, April 10th at 6pm, the MVA strategy team invites MVA leaders to participate in the planning of the transit action on May 12th.
We welcome all MVA leaders who are interested in participating in our affordable transit action on May 12.
Strategy team agenda:
- Review May 12th action strategy
- Assembly teams planning break-out and report back
- Consider what your organization can do to gather stories about transit affordability before May 12th
- Institution Turnout Quota - How many people is your org. bringing? Can you contribute other resources?
- Set upcoming transit planning meetings and dress rehearsal date
- Training Quota - How many people is your org. sending to one day training May 15 or Regional Training April 22-27.
- Review calendar until June - Plan next institutional leaders meeting
This is not an introductory meeting, so if you haven't come out before please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you up to speed.
We have reserved the last half of the meeting from 7:30-8:15pm to remember MVA Leader Pat McSherry, our beloved and dearly missed friend and collaborator. Please bring your photos and memories to share.
Don't forget to RSVP!
This location is wheelchair accessible. Please bring a travel mug if you would like tea.
1155 E Broadway
Room 1227 - Health Sciences Building B - Entrance off East 7th Ave and Glen
Vancouver, BC V5T 4V5
Google map and directions