MVA delegates will be meeting January 30, 2018 from 6:30-8:30pm at St. James Anglican Church, 303 E Cordova, Vancouver.
- Thank you to Deborah Littman for her huge contribution to the Alliance
- Next steps in MVA's Transit Campaign - Fares Fair; accessible transit for all
- Extraordinary AGM to pass bylaws in compliance with the BC Societies Act
Please email photos and tribute letters for Deborah to [email protected] in advance, or bring printed copies to add to Deborah's gift - an MVA memories album from all of us.
Member organizations will be asked how transit fare costs affect the members of your organizations, especially the pressures on families, children and low income members.
Each member organization is requested to send between 2 and 10 delegates to the assembly. Please RSVP individually so know who will be attending in your delegation. We welcome all who have been impacted by Deborah's organizing work over the past six years.
Non-member organizations are welcome to attend as observers if registered in advance, space permitting.
How you can help:
- We will need volunteers to welcome delegates, set-up the assembly and potluck and assist folks coming by HandyDART. If you are able please come at 5:45pm to assist on the night. email [email protected] so we can assign you a role.
- If you are able, please bring a contribution of finger food for Deborah's farewell potluck following the assembly.
- We will be passing the hat for a scholarship fund in Deborah's honour. If you would like to support the training of emerging leaders, please bring a donation.
Don't forget to RSVP and ensure folks coming from your organization are registered as well.
St. James Anglican does not have wheelchair accessible bathroom or parish hall.
303 E Cordova St
Vancouver, BC V6A 1L4
Google map and directions