MVA Strategy Meeting - May 29th from 6:30-8:30pm.
Our agenda is action packed, so please come ready to start on time at 6:30pm
Agenda for May 29th
MVA's strategy team is made up of leaders from MVA member organizations who implement the decisions of the delegates assemblies. Together, we build our skills and relationships, provide strategy direction and do the day-to-day work required to make the alliance successful.
- Evaluate meeting with Minister James
- Evaluate May 12th Transit Action
- Decide how we want to move forward on our campaigns
- Finalize summer plans
- Discuss plans for the fall - municipal election, budget consultations etc
- Decide what to bring forward to the next delegates assembly (AGM) on June 12th
This meeting is not for observers or newcomers as there is no orientation provided. If you haven't yet participated with MVA, please come to the next MVA Delegates Assembly, our AGM on June 12th.
The MVA Board will be meeting from 5:45pm to 6:30pm before the Strategy meeting at the same location.WHENMay 29, 2018 at 6:30pmWHEREPSAC
5238 Joyce St
Vancouver, BC V5R 6C9
Google map and directions