MVA is preparing for our MLA meetings with the new provincial government. Join us on September 7, 6:30-8:30pm for a training on how to to build a productive working relationship with our provincial representatives.
We will learn how to:
- approach MLAs with curiosity - how to ask good questions and find out what matters most to them
- present MVA's work in relation to the MLAs interests and priorities
- set up the meeting and coordinate your team
- create an agenda
- assign roles for your team members
- coach each other on what you'll say
- determine next steps and follow-up
Please scroll down to RSVP and fill out this Survey if you plan to attend.
2920 Virtual Way
Vancouver, BC V5M 4X3
Google map and directions