MVA is preparing for our MLA meetings with the new provincial government. Join us on September 7, 6:30-9pm for a training on how to to build a productive working relationship with our provincial representatives.
We will learn how to:
- approach MLAs with curiosity - how to ask good questions and find out what matters most to them
- present MVA's work in relation to the MLAs interests and priorities
- set up the meeting and coordinate your team
- create an agenda
- assign roles for your team members
- coach each other on what you'll say
- determine next steps and follow-up
Our location is still to be determined. Please RSVP and we will send out the location closer to the date.